Employee benefits play an important role in the lives of employees as well as their families. For that reason, the benefits you offer can be a deciding factor for a potential employee’s decision to work at your business.
There are two types of employee benefits that must be provided by law—those the employer must provide by law and those the employer offers as an option to compensate employees. Examples of required benefits include social security and workers’ compensation, while optional benefits include health care insurance coverage and retirement benefits. Both required and optional benefits have legal and tax implications for the employer.
- Plan Design and Strategy unique to each client – regardless of size
- Plan negotiation and bargaining agreements
- Bid preparation, proposal review and recommendations
- Group Benefit education – including open enrollment meetings and enrollment support
- Benefit communication
- Easy to understand benefit guides
- Consolidated benefit election form
- Benefit Summaries
- Healthcare Reform / PPACA and government compliance including webinars on the latest regulations
- Wellness Programs